Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where can I get latest version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynefulcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where can I get latest version
    Posted: 23 Jun 08 at 5:46PM
I purchased the iSEDQuickPDF library sometime in 2004. At that time I was using Delphi 5 and the QuickPDF version was 4.29. I have my serial "unlock" code. I really have not had a need to do much with it since I first used it back then but now I have several new projects I need to do and I am trying to see if I will be able to accomplish those tasks with this component. I am currently using Delphi 7 and I have a bunch of DCUs.
uiSEDQuickPDF.dcu and a bunch of uPDF*.dcu files. I thought I found a newer version but it was just a dll so I am not sure if that is even the same thing or not and if that has documentation. Can someone tell me how to get the latest version with documentation?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 08 at 3:35AM
Hi Wayne!

Welcome!
You can use the latest version 5.21 (all) or 5.22 (dll only) from the library-section here. Your serial key is still valid.
All other things like buying the source license you can find here in the general-section (use the search function above). Links for documentation, faq, and so on you can find in the library-section, too.

Soon (one/two weeks) we'll offer here new versions (6.03). The latest sources are in the source-section for tests by the users with a source-license.

Best regards,
Ingo

Edited by Ingo - 24 Jun 08 at 3:37AM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic