Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Viewer Help - Save Function

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viewer Help - Save Function
    Posted: 24 Nov 18 at 8:11PM
Hi guys, using the Viewer you can load a file. 

Is it possible to save the file directly from the viewer?

Is it possible to rotate pages directly from the viewer?

If not, can either of the above be achieved through the QuickPDF Library and the Viewer together? If so, can a small example be provided?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

DWE

mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 18 at 9:13PM
each QuickPDF function are the same but must start with DQPL....

$oDPVS.DQPLSaveToFile($sPDF_FileFullPath)

$oDPVS.DQPLRotatePage(....

$oDPVS.DQPLPageRotation()

Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
DWE View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 18 at 9:29PM
Morning mLipok - I am using VS2017 Professional C# and do not see anything like that come up in intellisense ...
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 8:10PM
Check:
"c:\Program Files (x86)\Debenu\PDF Viewer SDK\Basic\Samples\Visual C#\ViewerControlVSCSharpTest\Form1.cs" 

private void button2_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            axDPVActiveX1.DQPLNormalizePage(0);
            axDPVActiveX1.DQPLSetTextAlign(1);
            axDPVActiveX1.DQPLSetTextSize(40);
            axDPVActiveX1.DQPLSetTextColor(0, 0, 200);
            axDPVActiveX1.DQPLDrawText(axDPVActiveX1.DQPLPageWidth()/2, axDPVActiveX1.DQPLPageHeight()/2, "Debenu PDF Viewer SDK");
            axDPVActiveX1.RefreshCurrentPages();
        }

Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
DWE View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 9:25PM
Morning mLipok,

Thanks for the input. Looking at the screen shot below, you can see that using the example you pointed me too, demonstrates that the viewer installed on our system not show the functions you refer in the intellisense...

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 9:40PM
Originally posted by DWE DWE wrote:

Morning mLipok,

Thanks for the input. Looking at the screen shot below, you can see that using the example you pointed me too, demonstrates that the viewer installed on our system not show the functions you refer in the intellisense...

This doesn't matter - it's possible to mix viewer sdk functions with library functions.

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic