Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

versions for d2005 and d2006

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: versions for d2005 and d2006
    Posted: 24 Jan 06 at 2:57AM
Hi to everybody!

Few have asked already - now they are in the download-section: New compiled versions (dcu) for delphi 2005 and delphi 2006.

Again a few notes! I can't imagine that i'm the only user of d2005 and/or d2006 here? Every time i need for this forum i missed for my own projects. If everybody helps and see where's something to do it would be only very less time for all. This forum will be a success if all of you help a bit! It's a forum for all! Not Michel and not i are the forum - we all are the forum. Michel gave webspace for free to support this forum. Now we all should do a little bit to keep this forum alive. This means not only to ask - it means to answer, too ;-)
Don't forget: Every help you can give here could be a help for you, too.

I'm a bit disappointed now... Come on... Taking and giving should be in a good relationship ;-)

Best regards,
Ingo
DELBEKE View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELBEKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 06 at 10:02AM

Hi Ingo

I am a vb developper, so, i ca'nt help whith delphi programmes. but i'll try to particapte more :)

And thanks for your good job

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 06 at 5:10PM
Hi!

But you can do testing ... 'cause i'm not a (real) vb developer ;-)   Often i read questions having to do with using the dll with vbs... Perhaps this is something for you.

Best regards,
Ingo
StarSteve View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 06 at 10:36PM

Hi Ingo,

I'm a VSTudio/VS.Net DevMan but I've just ordered D2005 to help enhancing the library :) Some years ago I did some prog. with BorlandTP.
I'm also planning to port the SC to VS.Net - this needs some time,
but I've a lot of - no wife, no children Confused
ergo you'll hear from me... soon...Wink

cu StarStefan

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 06 at 1:43AM
Hi Stefan!

". . . no wife, no children . . ."
Bad news for you - Good news for us ;-)
Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Ingo
meuser View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meuser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 06 at 6:25AM

Hi Ingo,

i'm a developer developing in vstudio(vb/vc), centura/gupta and java. The most time spend with centura team developer and java. For java i've been using iText. For centura i discovered quickpdf and it sure looks promising. In the far past i've been programming in Pascal (TurboPascal en BorlandPascal (for windows) and a litle time in the early relaeases of Delphi but not professionally.

I do have a wife and 2 children so my time is limited, but if i can do anything just ask. I'll scan the forum from time to time. Maybe ik can answer some questions.

I've been developing a centura wrapper library to be used with quickpdf. When it is complete i will upload it, so others (if any) can use it.

best regards and keep up the good work

Martin Euser

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 06 at 7:21AM
Hi Martin!

Thanks a lot.
"...When it is complete i will upload it, so others (if any) can use it...."
That's what i mean sometimes you give help and the other time you get help ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic