Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Total Solution using iSED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkochis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Total Solution using iSED
    Posted: 06 Nov 07 at 12:45PM
*Special pricing for QuickPDF Fan Club forum users. 
Need a totally integrated solution that uses iSED as a user defineable step?

Quick list of features:

>ODBC Compliant (front end and backend)
>User defineable processing steps (including iSED)
>barcode (1D and 2D)
>OCR zone or full page, searchable PDF's (using iSED)
>Forms Recognition
>OMR Processing
>Unlimited user database retrieval
>extensive data "masking"
etc, etc, etc
For more information...visit www.captureplusdms.com
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 07 at 2:31AM
Hi!

I don't think that's an aim of this forum making advertisements for own products. If third people do it for other products i think it's okay but in this case it's your own product.

Best regards,
Ingo

rkochis View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkochis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 07 at 7:04AM
While it is true that the posting is a form of advertising, the real motivation was to offer an integrated solution that uses iSED to iSED users.  If a iSED user or developer can use the high function components that I have "wrapped around" iSED, without any development, they can use their time more effectively to program with the iSED tool. 
In other words, why re-invent the wheel? 
Moreover, the pricing structure that I would offer registered users would be closer to cost recovery, not profit.
Additionally, if interest is high, I could release snippets of code related to the use of iSED in an integrated solution.  For example, how to integrate an inexpensive OCR engine to create searchable PDF's using iSED.
In conclusion, the motivation for the posting was more altruistic than selfish.
That said, I would understand if you decided to remove the posting.  However, I would still monitor the forum and offer any assistance that myself or my developers could provide.  I am enthusiastic about upgrading to V5.22 and would like to extend my appreciation to the development team for all their efforts. 
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 07 at 1:40AM
Hi Randall!

Sorry for my posting ... perhaps i was a bit too suspicious ;-)
Your welcome here!
It's good to read that you're able to offer assistance... Today the most users only want to GET something from the www and only less want to PUT something in it.

Best regards,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic