Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks and Happy New Year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks and Happy New Year
    Posted: 01 Jan 07 at 12:30PM
Thanks so much to Marian, Michael, Ingo and all the other contributors for keeping this excellent library alive, and improving it over the past year.

It is clearly a "labor of love", since no one is gaining financially. If y'all put up a PayPal link for contributions, I think a few of us beneficiaries might break open the piggy bank now and then...

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 07 at 5:02AM
Hi Chicks!

A Happy New Year for you, too!
To be honnest: I'm doing this all here 'cause i'm using this fantastic (nobody is perfect) library in my app. I want to keep this library alive and to extend it more and more for me and any other one who's using it.
This project here is for me a giving and a taking.

But here's one who spends a lot of his time with real developing on QuickPDF - Marian! Perhaps he wants to answer in this thread?

Best regards,
Ingo

marian_pascalau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 07 at 6:23AM
Hi chicks, in a previous post Michel was nice enough to suggest all users of the new QuickPDF library to donate something in my behalf. Here is that post: http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=567 (Please help with the development of v5.20)

The problem is that the debugging of this library is becoming much harder with every bug solved. Right now the interest in this library is growing with every month and I hardly face the amount of CR/BUG requests, once because I have to study too much about PDF specs and second because there are too many requests.

Chichs because this library is cost me too much time I am forced to change my focus to other projects. That's why I was previously suggesting a voluntary support by sponsoring the research of some pdf features.

Ingo, thank you
Best Regards, Marian
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 07 at 12:10AM
Hey Chicks!

Count yourself in that group! Your regular participation and help on this forum is really appreciated too.

Have a great new year too!

Michel
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic