Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Table Pagination

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris_adsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Table Pagination
    Posted: 03 Feb 22 at 8:01PM
My document requires me to render a variable number of variable length tables. Obviously this means that I am likely to need my tables to span pages. Is there a way to determine the height of a table before it is rendered, so I can make a decision as to whether it fits or not? Anybody got any tips or techniques for helping with page wrapping for variable length content?

Thanks
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 22 at 10:54PM
Hi Chris,

i think this thread will give you an idea:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/tables-in-pdf-spanning-several-pages_topic1573.html

Cheers and good luck,
Ingo
Cheers,
Ingo

chris_adsi View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chris_adsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 22 at 9:15AM
Thanks again Ingo

Looks like what I need - I know my boss will ask me to complicate it and break the table at a more natural break point like some sort of grouping so I may end up having to build some logic to wind back the number of rows drawn a bit!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic