Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Support for add JPEG2000 images

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assueromorais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Support for add JPEG2000 images
    Posted: 16 Apr 14 at 12:44PM
Hi, 

I'm developing a compression program for PDF files using the Quick PDF Library.

I found some documents with JPEG2000 images inside, and I need to extract them, compress them and add them again to file.

However when I use AddImageFromFile function to sending a compressed JPEG2000 image (.jp2 extension), I do not get a imageID, the return is always zero, and the image in the saved file (I'm using the SaveToFile function after using ReplaceImage function) is blank.

Please, I've tried many ways but I didn't have success.
assueromorais View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assueromorais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 14 at 1:51PM
Sorry, I'm using Quick PDF Library version 8.16 with VB.Net.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 14 at 5:20PM
Hi,

as far as i know JPEG2000 is only supported regarding rendering (show/display)...
no further functionality.
If you're searching with JPEG2000 through the versions-/release-blogs you're only finding posts regarding the rendering...

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic