Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purchase Links for QuickPDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchase Links for QuickPDF
    Posted: 06 Mar 07 at 10:39PM
 Hi,

Here are the links to the Purchase Pages for the iSed library. The purchase is being done through Share-It, and the key is generated automatically by the Share-It server, so the fact that the iSed web site is currently down is not preventing anyone from purchasing the product (for now).

• Basic license(for $95) without the source code: Click [here].
  • Site license ($500) with the source code: Click [here].
    • Once you complete your purchase, send me or Ingo a copy of your receipt and we will provide you with access to the source code download area.
    Thanks!

Edited by Michel_K17 - 02 Apr 07 at 6:10PM
Michel
lcarrere View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcarrere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 07 at 11:07PM
Thank you verry much !!

Loïc
marian_pascalau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 07 at 6:06AM
This is a nice question :-) The answer I will like to know as well.

Michel, you said once that somebody get no registration key from iSED after they payed for this library. Was that a permanent problem or it was solved in between?

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 07 at 7:19AM
Hi!

The link for the source code purchase page i can post this evening ...
I'm out of (my) office now.
But what's after purchase if there's still no page to login and download any version???

Best regards,
Ingo

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 07 at 3:39PM
Sorry... I've thought but ... :-(
I've played with your purchase-link... numbers up and down...
No success.

Best regards,
Ingo
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 07 at 9:31PM
Hi Ingo: thank you for looking.

Marian,  about your question: The problem was reported by two users who said that they purchased the source code and never received the registration key that would give them access to the download area for access to the source code. I offered to help, and asked for copies of their receipt for their purchase so that I could confirm their purchase, after which I would give the password to our download area. Neither of these users returned my e-mail and gave me a copy of their receipt, so... I am wondering if they were trying to get free access.

I believe that for the purchase link I provided, more than likely, iSed is doing the same thing as I am doing and using the Share-It service that will generate the license key automatically at the time of purchase. If someone tries to do a purchase, let us know if it is working or not. If not, please let me know, and I will generate a key for you (but I will need proof of purchase of course).

Cheers!

Michel
vizacc View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vizacc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 07 at 2:22AM

the only way you can order the "source code" version is to call ShareIT long distance (to Germany), and speak with a nice operator there, who will be more than happy to take your call.

You then tell her, that you want to order this US$500 thing from this company "SedTech" and give her your credit card details.

Once you order it, you get nothing at all, except a PDF invoice from ShareIT. None of the links given work at all, none of the passwords work at all. Even the activation code don't work for the DCUs I re-downloaded fromt this site.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 07 at 3:30AM
Hi!

The activation code you've got from ShareIT isn't the one you need for the code. If you send a copy of the invoice to me i can give you access to the source-download-section. In the source you can switch of the key-control.

Best regards,
Ingo

vizacc View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vizacc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 07 at 3:30AM
I did send you a copy of the PDF invoice.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 07 at 3:34AM
I've got a mail WITHOUT the an attached pdf-invoice ;-)

Best regards,
Ingo

vizacc View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vizacc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 07 at 3:36AM

your spam filter or something stripped it out.

I sent you another email with a link to the PDF invoice I uploaded to my website.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 07 at 3:48AM
Hi Sally!

Sorry about this whole thing ... I've found you in my spam-filter ;-)
I've sent the password to your support-adress.
It would be very kind if you post your modifications in our forum, too.
So all can gain ... next time you can gain from other ones ;-)

Best regards and good luck for your work,
Ingo
loufeliz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loufeliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 07 at 4:29PM
Ingo,

I am going to try calling ShareIT tomorrow and purchase the source that way. I will forward you the PDF invoice as soon as I receive it.

- Lou
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic