Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Printing Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kSoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Printing Problem
    Posted: 19 Sep 08 at 5:45PM

Greetings,

I am using iSedQuickPDF to fill in some fields on a government form (a CTR, FinCen Form 104) and view and/or print.

I can view a form just fine, and print from PDF Reader. However, once I fill in the form and try to print, the only thing that prints (besides the blank form) is checkboxes. None of the text will print.

Also, when I view the PDF form, it will be 181k, when I close the PDF, it will ask me if I want to save (even thought no changes have been made) - the form will then be 338k. Its like the fields were not really saved until I manually save it from within Adobe Reader.

Any Ideas?

Tim Morrison

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 08 at 8:05PM
Hi Tim!

You forgot to flatten the field-inputs?

Best regards and welcome,
Ingo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic