Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Print RPT as PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafael.camaraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Print RPT as PDF
    Posted: 01 Oct 17 at 10:17PM
Hello,

How to print rpt from crystal report using quick pdf library. I couldn´t find any example to do that.

Thanks in advance.
Rafael Cãmara
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 17 at 10:34PM
Hi Rafael,

this is your chance to start here with a sample for the samples section ;-)
No user has posted here something you described - so you can be the first.

cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

rafael.camaraa View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rafael.camaraa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 17 at 11:24PM
Hi Ingo,

Thanks for reply and sorry for poor description and Let me do a better explanation.

I´m using Crystal Reports 8.5 in my vb6 application. Normally I use quick PDF library to drawn some PDF documents but now I want to convert my .rpt from Crystal Report to PDF using quick PDF library.

Can you help me with some example to convert .rpt to PDF using quick PDF library.

I want to save this rpt below as PDF

Rel.ReportFileName = App.Path & "\RELATORIOS\boletoBradesco.rpt"

PS: I know that Crystal Report 8.5 has option to export as PDF but some reports we have a problem on the barcode, that is why I want use quick PDF library.

Thanks in advance,

Rafael Câmara
Wheeley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheeley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 17 at 4:36AM
QuickPDF has no functionality to read a Crystal Reports file. No will need to use some other method to first convert the report to a PDF driver. Some ideas:

1. Use some other program that acts like a printer in which you would print the Crystal Reports report to thereby converting it to a PDF.
2. Use Crystal Reports saveas PDF feature and then use QuickPDF to redraw the barcode.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic