Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PDF Filesize

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vision95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF Filesize
    Posted: 18 Oct 16 at 12:58PM
I opened a ticket but time flies and the answers do not come, if someone has an idea ...

I create a PDF with version 12 of Quick PDF and Power basic, I use all compression option and the PDF 8.63mb has, then I open it with Adobe and saved in compressed mode and now have 227kb.

I wish I had
the same result directly from Quick PDF

An idea???
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 16 at 2:44PM
Hi Vision,

without the source nobody can help ;-)
You should upload it anywhere and then you should post the dl-link into this thread.
View common answers:
First: An Adobe-installation comes along with 100 and more mb - you can't expect the same result using the light-weight and slim QuickPDF-library ;-)
Second: Are there embedded images? From pdf-docs made by QuickPDF you can extract the embedded images with original dimensions and size. The 227 kb-result from Adobe won't offer this feature.
Scaling down the embedded image (with dimension and size) to the document dimensions is a feature QuickPDF won't do for you.
If my answers all fails and your issue is completely different you should post your relevant code snippet - so we can check if they are okay.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic