Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need QuickPDF for Delphi 2009

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stemonik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need QuickPDF for Delphi 2009
    Posted: 30 Jan 09 at 11:43AM
Hi,
I am a licensed user of Quickpdf and I need to port my application from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 for unicode request, but I have the well known   problem on upgrade QuickPdf component;
Where I can find dcu, sources, or others  for Compile my application with Quickpdf in Delphi 2009?
Can Somebody help me?
Thanks in advance!
Stefano Monterisi
Italy
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 09 at 12:46PM
Hi Stefano!

Sorry... but actually we don't have here anybody with D2009. But i think that can only be a question of time... ;-)
In the meantime you should use the dll... then you don't have these version problems. The differences for declaration and callings are only few.

Cheers, Ingo
Stemonik View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stemonik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 09 at 12:55PM
Hi Ingo,
thank you for the fast answer!
The problem is that I have always used DCU instead of DLL, and I don't known where  now I can download it; Please, can you tell me where I can download latest release?
Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Stefano
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 09 at 6:54AM
Hi Stefano!

I've sent you "something" at monte... sesamo...

Cheers, Ingo
blackfury View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackfury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 09 at 2:29AM
Hi Ingo,

I have the same problem. Please, can you send me the same "something"?

Thanks
Claudio
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 09 at 2:48AM
Hi Claudio!

I've sent you an email to ...sistekin... explaining the current situation.

Cheers, Ingo
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 09 at 9:52PM
Hi Guys,

Good news -- DCU files for Delphi 2009 are now available for testing. If the testing goes well then these DCU files will be included with the official release of Quick PDF Library 7.12.

Blog post: Delphi 2009 DCU files now available for testing

Email me at support@quickpdflibrary.com if you would like to test the new DCU files.

Cheers,
Rowan
lcarrere View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lcarrere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 09 at 1:15AM
Good work!

I never been able to compile the library with Delphi 2009 due to the new unicode support for PChar, string...

Also, good news for next 64bits support which will be introduced by CodeGear within few months...

Cheers,

Loïc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic