Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to get latest Trial Version

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynefulcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to get latest Trial Version
    Posted: 22 Apr 19 at 7:51PM
Does anyone know if FoxIt will be supporting the QuickPDF components now?
I have tried for days to get a copy of the latest "Trial" version of the QuickPDF components and no one will even give me a response. I tried filling in my info for the Free Trial and got no email, I tried emailing sales@foxitsoftware.com, I tried emailing support@foxitsoftware.com, I tried using their chat session on their website and can't get any response.
This is my last hope.

My issue is I own version 8.x but have noticed I am getting a number of issues when working with modern PDFs edited with PhantomPDF and I am trying to see if the issues have been resolved with the latest version.

TIA
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 19 at 9:27PM
Hi Wayne,

did you try the link on this page?
https://www.debenu.com/products/development/debenu-pdf-library/trial/

Cheers,
Ingo

waynefulcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynefulcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 19 at 9:49PM
Yes, twice actually with two different email address. Got nothing back on either one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic