Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEDTech.iSED.dll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgispert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEDTech.iSED.dll
    Posted: 05 Jan 08 at 2:27PM
I'm using 4.29 DLL under C#/Visual Studio with the help of SEDTech.iSED.dll. I would like to start using 5.22 to take advantage of its new functions (that are not present in the current interop). Does a SEDTech.iSED.dll exist that includes 5.22 ?

Thanks in advance

Jaume
chicks View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 08 at 2:43AM
I believe you need to create it yourself. It's a managed wrapper around the ActiveX version of the library. See page 6 of this document:

http://www.organicsw.co.uk/ised/archive/iSEDQuickPDF-tutorials.pdf

Edited by chicks - 06 Jan 08 at 2:44AM
jsgispert View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgispert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 08 at 5:46AM
Thanks for answering, I've read the document you mention. Since I would like to use the DLL version it seems I need a file that I don't have

If you would rather use the DLL version of iSEDQuickPDF, find the iSED0433DotNet.cs file in the DLL .zip distribution. Compile it into a managed code library

This procedure is not necessary if the AX version is used, but I would like better to keep using DLL if possible. Am I right to presume that iSED0522DotNet.cs does not exist ?

Thanks

Jaume

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 08 at 1:01PM
Hi Jaume!

Sorry... Yes - you're right... There's no iSED0522DotNet.cs .
If you've made one we can upload it into the library section for all?

Best regards,
Ingo
jsgispert View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsgispert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 08 at 1:48PM

Hi Ingo

I haven't made it yet, but now you told me it doesn't exist I shall create it. I'll be glad to send you both the .dll and the source. Having a list of the new/modified functions in 5.22 vs. 4.XX would be helpful, is this list available ?

Thanks

Jaume
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 08 at 2:43PM
Hi Jaume!

In the library section you can find it...
Here you can find the list for new functions and bugfixing:
Version 5.13/5.14:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=316
Version 5.21:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=586
Version 5.22:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=659

Best regards,
Ingo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic