Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Imposition With Transparency

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Imposition With Transparency
    Posted: 28 Feb 07 at 2:42PM
Hello,

I'm using QuickPDF 4.41.

I'm starting with a large blank page and imposing two smaller PDFs onto it.  One has a picture in the top half and is blank (white) in the bottom half.  The other is the opposite, with a picture in the bottom half and blank (white) in the top half.

After first imposing the one with the bottom-half picture and then imposing the one with the top-half picture, I should see both pictures.  However, although I did a SetTransparency(100), the white half of the last one is covering up the picture from the first one.  Is there a way to set the transparency color to white and have both pictures showing after the two impositions are done, without having to resort to cropping?  Thanks.

Edited by PhilG - 28 Feb 07 at 2:44PM
PhilG
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 07 at 3:09PM
Hi Phil!

Here we're offering compiled versions for registered users for free in the download-section. Please try first our new version 5.21. After 5.14 here again there're many bugs fixed. So please try the new version perhaps your problems are already away.

Best regards,
Ingo

PhilG View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 07 at 6:35PM
Ingo,

Great.  Thank you and thank everyone who is helping to debug, maintain, and provide a forum for QuickPDF.

PhilG
PhilG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic