Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Still less compiled versions 5.21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still less compiled versions 5.21
    Posted: 09 Feb 07 at 1:47AM
Hi!

After my last call of buying one more source license for one more quickpdf-usergroup i've got only four or five interested users what are more than US$ 100,00 for each... so i'm still waiting.

Best regards,
Ingo

mrgcms View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrgcms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 8:01PM
Unfortunately, I don't have a source code license.
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 6:55PM
Dave, if you have a source code license you should be able to compile with any Delphi Version (>= Delphi5). The only 2 exceptions are
1) with Delphi6 you apply the same correction like Ulrich (one ocurence of DELPHI7 inside uQuickPDF.pas must be changed in DELPHI6).
2) add PMAPP define to your compiler DEFINE options.
mrgcms View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrgcms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 5:30PM
A Delphi 5 version would be much appreciated.  There's a rendering bug in the DCU version that I have, which appears to be fixed (or at least much improved) in the latest version.  But because I'm stuck with D5 for my application for now, I've ahd to include the ActiveX version to get around the bug.

I just bought, and installed, D2006 yesterday, but it'll be a while before I can move my app over to that system.

Dave
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 5:02PM
Hi, too ;-)

Compiled for/with  D2006 and sent to Michel.
I think this weekend i'll create the D2005- and D5-versions.

Best regards,
Ingo

ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 4:24PM
Hi,

compiled for 6.02 and sent to Michel

best regards,
Uli
marian_pascalau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 3:19AM

Ulrich, your change from DELPHI7 to DELPHI6 was right. The PMAPP is needed for 5.21. This define will be obsolete only in the next release (beginning with 5.52 it will make sense only to me).

Best regards, Marian
ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 07 at 2:52AM
Hi Ingo,

ok, I will compile it this evening and send the files to Michel.

greetings,
Uli
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 07 at 5:11PM
Hi Uli!

Look in the download section ... Like Michel had done it with Delphi 7. One "Delphi...AX...6...version" with the content of the dcu-directory and
"Delphi...DLL...6...version" with the content of the dcu4dll-directory.

PMAPP is enough. Please send the two ZIPs to Michel.

If we'll get no other user help tomorrow i'll create D5-, D2005- and D2006-versions.

Oh... My wife tells me coming to bed :-))

Best regards,
Ingo

ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 07 at 4:08PM
Ingo,

I was able to reactivate my Delphi 6.02 and I can compile QuickPDF 5.21 (ok, one small change is needed: unit uQuickPDF:

uses
{$IFDEF DELPHI6} // <-- Change from DELPHI7
Variants,
{$ENDIF}
ComServ, Classes;

But now I'm confused, which compiler conditions I had to enable for the right build. I think PMAPP but is this enough? And do I have to send the content of folder \dcu or \dcu4dll ?

greetings,
Ulrich
ukobsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ukobsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 07 at 1:55PM
Ingo,

I have to check if I still have a running D6 on my old machine. I will tell you when I can compile the D6 version.

greetings,
Ulrich
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 07 at 1:54AM
Hi!

In the section "library download" we've the new version 5.21 as:
ActiveX,
DLL,
Delphi 7 DCUs.

I think we should extend this offer with compiled versions for:
Delphi 5,
Delphi 6,
Delphi 2005 and
Delphi 2006.

Now we are 444 (funny!) members here - we should celebrate it ;-)
There should be few members with a source license to compile the above named versions and send them (as zip) to Michel?

Specially the version for Delphi 6 is important ... The other ones can i do if there's nobody else.

Best regards and a nice day,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic