Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bug or Usererror ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bug or Usererror ?
    Posted: 25 Oct 06 at 5:53PM

Hi @all,

Thus after Ingo could not help me on direct way I'll post it here again :   

The following problem with the “checkmarks”  of the checkboxes in one pre-define pdf form which provided under Acrobat 5,0 one can neither be printed nor turned. Functions for the manipulation of form data serve only partly or also not. My forms were provided with Acrobat 5,0, DIN A4 landscape format, everything already turned 90 degrees in the Acrobat.
My problem lies momentarily, that I cannot check off any checkoxes over the functions with
      call QP.SetFormFieldValueByTitel("fieldname", "value")      
      and/or      
      call QP.SetFormFieldValue(fieldindex, "value")
I tried to solve my problem with these functions, by using the checkboxes insert again:
       Call QP.SetFormFieldValue(fieldindex, "Yes")
       call QP.SetFormFieldCheckStyle(fieldindex, 3, 1)
       call QP.SetFormFieldRotation (fieldindex, 90)  
with this ex. it unfortunately does not print me the hook out however by 90 degrees rotated.

The moreover still another problem does exist to be turned in it that than default the checked off checkboxes (hooks) like the remainder of the pdf of form around 90 degrees with the function
       call QP.RotatePage (90)  
to turn also with the attempt the checkboxes specially with the function        
       call QP.SetFormFieldRotate(fieldindex, 90)    
changed nothing. Why does ISedQuickPDF delete my deafult attitudes only with the checkboxes with expressions? Why doesn't the PrintPreview function of everything represent in such a way like I it in the origin in the pdf form stored, but the checkmarks of the checkboxes?
I am me now not completely reliably whether it to the ISed.dll lies or simply on wrongly used function calls.    

Greeting Devil

VB6, Ised.dll V5.14

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 06 at 4:24AM
Hi Thomas!

I'm not THE REAL expert - the real experts are here in the forum. So it's really better to post here ;-)

Best regards and good luck,
Ingo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic