Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DrawTextBox Ignores Tabs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DrawTextBox Ignores Tabs
    Posted: 03 Oct 06 at 11:57AM

I'm trying to create a PDF from a text file; however, I'm having trouble with any and all tabs in the text document being ignored.  Even if I use a bunch of spaces instead of a tab at the beginning of a line, they are ignored too.

In VB, I'm using a TextStream object to read the contents of the text file.  I'm then feeding that to the DrawTextBox method in QuickPDF 4.41   The text is all faithfully rendered onto the page, except any tabs.  I've tried various fonts, but to no avail.

QP.DrawTextBox(54, 54, 504, 684, ts.ReadAll, 1)

Any idea how I can get DrawTextBox to include tabs that are in the document?  Thanks.

PhilG
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 06 at 2:57PM
If i read the reference i don't see that DrawTextBox can do this. I think with DrawHTMLTextBox you can insert more layout options...
Best regards,
Ingo
PhilG View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 06 at 3:03PM

Thanks.

PhilG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic