Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can’t get Evalutation Key

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loki70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can’t get Evalutation Key
    Posted: 12 Jun 06 at 9:20PM

Hello,

I originally found the http://isedquickpdf.com/ site and wanted to evaluate this software.  However, after filling out the Evaluation Request form (with several different e-mails) to get a key, I still have not received anything.

Eventually my search led me to this forum, where I found that the site is no longer supported.  I think I can still purchase a full key via the site, correct?

I would REALLY like to evaluate the software before I buy it.  Does anyone know how to get an evaluation key?  Or do I have to buy a real registered version to test it?

Thank you!

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 06 at 1:39AM
Hi!

Perhaps you should try it again on the original site... Perhaps the mail is still in your spam filter... Perhaps...

If you want i can try it for you...

Best regards,
Ingo
loki70 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loki70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 06 at 8:11AM

Thanks for your reply, Ingo.

I added the e-mail address from the site (autosender@isequickpdf.com) to my "safe senders" list, and I still did not get an e-mail.  I have tried different e-mail addresses on three different domains, and I still get nothing.

I would GREATLY appreciate it if you tried to get a Evaluation key & verified that the site is working properly.  As Eval Keys are only good for 30 days, would it be a big deal to e-mail me a key for my testing?

Again, thank you very much for your help!

Kirk

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 06 at 10:30AM
Hi!

Seems that the iSED-team is still working... ;-)
...working on the website :-(
The evaluation-part of the website is a bit different now.

License key: 434635328B4F38C41E8D4B35892B044D
Expires: 13 July 2006

I've posted the key here 'cause it's only the evaluation-key and perhaps there are few other ones want it ;-)

Best regards,
Ingo
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 06 at 10:57AM
Hi Ingo,

Yes, you are right. They even added on the "Purchase page" additional text that says that Share-It now collects the VAT for European customers. Another indication that somebody is home, but not answering the phone.

Michel.
abbro View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 06 at 10:50AM
Evaluate

Thank you for your interest in iSEDQuickPDF!

An evaluation license key has been sent to the following e-mail address:
<removed>

Your e-mail address has now been removed from our system, you will not receive any further communication from us unless specifically requested.

------

Nothing sent though :( Any chance someone can post a new valid evaluation code?

Also what are the chances if I order it I will get a proper code?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 06 at 4:02PM
Hi Dave,

we're not able to offer valid evaluation codes.
Why not try again on the iSED-pages?

Best regards,
Ingo
abbro View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 06 at 4:38AM
OK just tried another 2 email addresses, hopefully something comes thru

Thanks
abbro View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 06 at 7:58AM
Still nothing :(
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 06 at 10:45AM
Hi Dave!

What you've done ;-)
Only a second and i've got a new one for you and any other interested users:

Best regards and happy clicking,
Ingo

----

Thank you for requesting an evaluation license key from our website. Your
license key information is shown below:

License key: 32363042D2CCA59724856472323F4940
Expires: 14 September 2006

----

abbro View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 06 at 10:53AM
Many thanks! How will I go about purchasing a license if I decide I want to use it?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 06 at 3:48PM
Hi Dave!

You can do this on the original iSED-site, too.

Best regards,
Ingo
abbro View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 06 at 6:13AM
Thank you, yes buying a site license actually resulted in us receiving an email, whereas requesting an evaluation key didn't, I guess the site is broken :(
Dmitry View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmitry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 06 at 1:55AM
Hi everybody.
I want to evaluate this software.
However, after filling out the Evaluation Request form to get a key, I still have not received anything.
I would like to evaluate the software before I buy it.

Ingo

Would it be a big deal to e-mail me or post here in the forum a key for me?
Thanx.

Edited by Dmitry
lark View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 06 at 5:06AM
I would also like a evaluation key.
Tried the official site but with no success. Nothing is sent.

/Martin
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 06 at 10:51AM
Hi Martin!

We also can only try the official iSED-site 'cause we want to stay legal.

So we can say now - no more trial key for quickpdf.

To the deep developers here: is it possible to implement an own time based key-routine?

Best regards,
Ingo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic