Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QuickPDF issue and some questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kukulkan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QuickPDF issue and some questions
    Posted: 02 Feb 23 at 11:58AM
Hi.

I'm currently using FOXIT QUICK PDF LIBRARY Version 18.11.1.0 (Windows, 32 Bit DLL Version) and I get an invalid memory access while calling DPLRenderDocumentToFile(). In a previous version I've had no issues with that function. I also get a weird 0 byte file during every crash in teh app directory using strange filenames (random characters from all over the world). I'm really sure that I provide a valid Unicode filename to the library.

This is my call (PureBasic):
CallFunction(PDFLIB.i, "DPLRenderDocumentToFile", globalDPLInstance.i, DPI.i, StartPage.i, EndPage.i, OutType.i, @ImageFile.s)

So I tried to get help from Foxit (I bought the licence in 2020) but I found no working support email address. I do not even find the version on their homepage as the library seems to be version 16? But I'm on 18? How come?

Do you have information about if I can get a newer version than 18.11.1.0 (maybe the function DPLRenderDocumentToFile() was fixed)?

Do you know where I can get help from the developers?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 23 at 4:54PM
Hi :) 

18.22 is the last version you could bought in the past.
Now there's nothing to buy anymore.
Perhaps somebody here wants to sell his 18.22 to you...
Help from other developers you can get here and you yourself can give help here as well.
If you think that unicode isn't the problem regarding your issue: Are there only few pdf-files raising the described problems? Are the files restricted (write protected) or is there a user password set?
Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic