Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need to create Signature Fields

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need to create Signature Fields
    Posted: 03 May 22 at 8:19PM
A customer has been using Adobe to add signature fields to their forms and would like me to do that programmatically.  

The fields they add look like this:
And they use a digital signature identity.  While I've been using this tool since version 7, I've never been asked to do something like this and I really don't know where to start! Is there any sample code out there for doing something like this?  Any ideas are appeciated!

Bob

BobW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 22 at 8:41PM
The picture didn't appear in my previous post.  Let's try that again...

And.... I can't seem to get the image to render.  The fields are blue rectangles with text underneath saying "Authorized Signature" and "Countersigned by."  In the upper left corner of each box is a red box, pointed on the right side but the text inside it is too small for me to read, even if I zoom in!

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 22 at 9:05PM
Hi Bob :)

If you serach here with "signature field" you'll get samples and much more:
https://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_reference/Search.php
Here's a sample how to do:
https://www.debenu.com/kb/add-visual-digital-signature-to-a-pdf-programmatically/

Cheers,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

BobW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 22 at 5:17PM
Thanks, Ingo!  This is does what I need!

Bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic