Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Конвертация PDF в EXCEL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vlad94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Конвертация PDF в EXCEL
    Posted: 19 Apr 22 at 11:20AM
Добрый день! Не могу разобраться с библиотекой, не могу найти команду конвертировать PDF в Excel может кто знает?
Пишу обработку на 1С (ActiveX), Подключил библиотеку  DebenuPDFLibrary64AX1312, зарегистрировал ее, открыл PDF  и не могу найти команду в SDK на конвертацию с PDF в Excel
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 22 at 9:28PM
I am not aware of any general 'command' to 'convert' PDF to Excel, and "Excel" and "XLS" do not appear when I search in the API reference for QPDF. What is in the PDF and how would you expect Excel to use the content?  If the content is a table, you could use the Extract functions or the GetTable... functions to extract from the PDF and then write a CSV file.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 22 at 5:34PM
I couldn't read anything from the post...
Is it russian?

Cheers,
Ingo

vlad94 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vlad94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 22 at 3:22AM
Thanks, I'll try this format.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic