Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick PDF-Library - JavaScript

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DasPascal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick PDF-Library - JavaScript
    Posted: 07 Dec 21 at 9:39AM
Hello all, 👋
we are currently implementing a simple PDF viewer in Android using the Foxit Quick PDF library.

We noticed that we have some documents where JavaScript is present. So we wanted to ask if the Quick PDF library has its own JavaScript runtime or does it need to be included externally? If this has to be integrated externally, are there any experiences or tips here? Just in terms of communication or addressing the JavaScript runtime environment in Quick PDF Library?

I am looking forward to your answers and thank you very much!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 21 at 10:39AM
Hi Pascal,

with the help of QuickPDF you can insert js-functionalities on field- or document base or for special actions but there's no own js-runtime.
https://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_reference/JavaScript.php
In the developer guide should be a sample how to use.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic