Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Creating Form Fields With Same Title

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Creating Form Fields With Same Title
    Posted: 18 Mar 06 at 4:26PM

Hi all.

Wondering if perhaps anyone can help. I'm trying to create multiple form fields with the same title. You can do this in Acorbat, and the behavior there is that when you fill in one form field, all others by the same title take the same value. Is there any way to do this in iSed?

If I use the NewFormField and specific the same title again, it just returns to me the same form field id, not a new one.

Anyone have a work around or solution to this?

Thanks,

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 06 at 3:18AM
Hi!
I think there were few postings in this case here anywhere.
You can't do this with quickpdf. The names must be different. ...I think... ;-)
For example there's the function to get a formfield by title. How should this function works if you have fields with the same name?
Best regards,
Ingo

Edited by Ingo
bone View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 06 at 11:38PM

Well the getformfieldbytitle should work and then produce sub form fields. All form fields with the same title must have the same value. Perhaps there is a modification to the source that can be made to allow for the addition of another form field with the same title.

If not, Javascript is most likely the option that will need to be undertaken.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic