Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Viewer Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Viewer Control
    Posted: 24 Nov 18 at 8:20PM
Hi Guys,

Have recently purchased the viewer and SDK for use in one of our Outlook VSTO's.

The Viewer control, when placed on a WinForm works fine. However when you place the Viewer control inside another control such as a Panel in design mode, it appears fine and compiles without error - however when the program runs the viewer control is not visible - there is no indication of a problem in the debugger but testing shows the controls visible property has been set to false - I set the visible property to true and it seems it is set back to false immediately (ie I test it again after I have set it to true and the value returns as false again).

The reason I need to place it in a panel is so I can create a UserControl, with the viewer and a custom toolbar for PDF manipulation.

Is this a bug or am I expecting too much ?

MTIA

DWE
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 9:37PM
Hi,

like i've told already...
It's only the user-to-user-forum here ... mainly discussing probs regarding the library.
Perhaps you're expecting too much.
If i'm reading on the official product page i see that there are three versions available. The "Basic" one seems to be more limited - perhaps that's the reason?

Cheers,
Ingo

DWE View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 9:41PM
Thanks Ingo - yes I see its a user to user forum and I think you're doing a great job of supporting the forum and the users. I am in contact with Debenu and Foxit and am hoping for some further information from them.

Many thanks for the input and have a great day.Smile
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 18 at 9:49PM
If you have further informations regarding this dev.prob. please share here.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic