Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Unwanted lines in a document

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unwanted lines in a document
    Posted: 27 Mar 17 at 3:41PM
Hi,

I have a problem with some pdf documents. When I try to print it from adobe acrobat or any other pdf tool thenit looks OK. When I print it using debenu library I see 1 pixel lines over the document.
Does anyone have an idea where the problem could be? The original pdf and the printed output are attached lower. The link should be valid for 7 days.

Attachment: http://d.pr/f/i3LL

Thanks!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 17 at 6:01PM
Hi Honza,

i'm not able to download and check the pdf :(
My browser told me after clicking on "download" that the website isn't available.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Honza View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 17 at 8:29AM
Hi Ingo,

that's weird :(. Please try the link below.

Thanks
Honza View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 17 at 9:20AM
Hello Ingo,

have you tried the pdf I sent you? The dropbox link should be functional. Alternatively, I can send the pdf to an email. We need to print this pdfs without lines. Unfortunately, such pdfs account for 15% of print data.

Many thanks
Honza
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 17 at 8:12PM
Hi Honza,

with version 12.11 and PrintDocument i've made the same experiences.
1-2 weeks further i'm able to test with 13.12 - perhaps that version has always a correction regarding this issue.
It'll be an issue from creation.
The more than 100-mb-installation of an adobe product can repair these issues on the fly but the slim line installation of QuickPDF not.
Perhpas you should upload this file with a issue-description on the support page...

Cheers,
Ingo

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 17 at 6:17PM
I downloaded your document and found some single-pixel-wide artefacts in the black areas when rendered.  However they only appear when I dither the rendered colour original BMP to monochrome (not with QPDF) and only with some dithering algorithms, so I do not know if they correspond to what you see.

I would suggest that you try rendering with the PDFium option.  See the documentation for SelectRenderer in the reference manual, and reference the DLL where it is installed in the Rendering and Printing Add On folder under the QPDF installation. 

Also if you render to BMP and examine that, instead of printing, you may discover that the problem arises in your printer driver, not in the QPDF library, despite the fact that it does not occur when printing from another application.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic