Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Square images in render

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Square images in render
    Posted: 28 Apr 16 at 2:10PM
Hi,

I am working on a project using Delphi and QuickPDF0911 and came across a problem wherein the rendered document contains square images instead of texts, numbers or parentheses.

Here is what it looks like:
Bad render

And this is what it's supposed to be:
Correct render

What causes this and how can I render it properly?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 16 at 9:06PM
Hi Adz,

12.12 is the actual version and the renderer is always a main area for enhancements.
So i can only advice to check the new (test-)version regarding your issue.
You've posted the sample and so i can only say that the renderer from 9.11 won't render your sample in a proper way.
Try the extraction with all font data... will all text content be extracted? ...any specialities regarding the strange letter rendering?
If you can upload your sample anywhere online i can check version 12.11 to see if rendering is better.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Adz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 16 at 4:16AM
Hi Ingo,

I haven't tried extracting data from it but I think it's ok as I can see the whole correct content of the pdf file using different viewers (Adobe, Foxit). As for any specialties with the letters, I see none of it. Please have a look at this pdf sample:

Can you also check in your 9.11 if we have the same rendering problem? I may have overlooked something. Thank you for your help.

Edited by Adz - 02 May 16 at 9:12AM
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 16 at 1:18PM
Hi Adz,

seems to me that 9.11 has probs but i don't want to proof it...
With my preview function i've taken your pdf and had a look on the relevant page 29 - it's absolutely okay.
My code is made with QuickPDF 10.14.
If you like the library you should buy the update...

Here's a code snippet from the routine (Delphi XE):

QP.LoadFromFile(Edit1.Text, ''); //fneu);
      If ( QP.EncryptionStatus > 0 ) Then
         QP.Decrypt;
      pmax := QP.PageCount;
      if gv_lang = 'E' then
         Form4.Label1.Caption := '1 from ' + IntToStr(pmax)
        else
         Form4.Label1.Caption := '1 von ' + IntToStr(pmax);

QP.CombineContentStreams;
//    QP.RenderDocumentToFile(72,1,1,1,tpath + ExtractFileName(Edit1.Text) + '.jpg',1,0);
      test_stream := TMemoryStream.Create;
      if ( zoom = 0 ) then
         zoom := 72;
      QP.RenderPageToStream(zoom,1,1,test_stream);

Cheers,
Ingo

Adz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 16 at 8:54AM
Hi Ingo,

Actually the problem persist on all of the pages in my sample pdf file. Thank you for your help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic