Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buying license

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying license
    Posted: 22 Feb 06 at 6:20AM

I want to buy quickpdf. I know that the ISed site isn't much alive. Can I still buy a license there ???

I want to order the "complete" license incl. the source for two developers.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 06 at 7:15AM
Hi Christian!

Have a look at:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=241&PN=1

Perhaps you want to start the third run? I think there are still enough interested new users to join...

Best regards,
Ingo

Edited by Ingo
cpri View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 06 at 10:14AM

I've read the topic before, since I'm new here I wasn't sure if I could join.

So yes I like to participate in a third run.

Can you tell me how the payment is arranged

Thanks

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 06 at 2:21AM
Hi Christian!

It's a bit work doing this... and i've done it two times.
When i write "...perhaps you want to start the third run..." i mean "...perhaps Y O U want to start..." ;-)
If more and more users will get the sources - more and more it will be sure that this fine library will stay alive.

Best regards,
Ingo
cpri View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 06 at 3:22AM

Oke point taken 

But to learn from your experiences from the past how do you start something like this

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 06 at 7:31AM
Hi Christian!

First i've made a starting posting here so that everybody knows "if i want i can join now...".
Then from day to day here via a posting or directly to you via email the users will contact you 'cause they want to join... and you'll collect the names and emails.
If you have ten or more... perhaps twenty... you should post here again telling everybody that you'll stop this third run in one or two days.
Then you divide the complete costs from the site-license through the members of the QuickPDF-usergroup III. Don't forget additional taxes and money transaction fees you'll have! Then you send an email to the new future members where they can pay their costs of the partly site-license. You should offer several options to pay... PayPal is good for example... money transfer via bank, too (don't forget iban and bic).
When you've got the money from most of the members you order the site-license from iSED. You can open an account on the original iSED-website where the new members can download the sources.
Now comes your last email to the members with the user and password for the download-section on the iSED-website.
The members are using the site-license as a QuickPDF-Usergroup-member. The membership is free of charge and the usergroup allows the members to distribute products made with this site-license on their own. The last things are important to make this all legal!

Best regards,
Ingo

cpri View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 06 at 10:09AM

Ok thanks for your help.

I will start the third run then

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic