Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Embedding fonts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Embedding fonts
    Posted: 08 Apr 14 at 9:51PM
This isn't as much a question as a request:

I use Debenu Quick PDF to manipulate PDFs created by other systems.  I merge them, split them, pages, insert barcodes, etc.  The single feature that would help me out the most* would be the ability to embed fonts in an existing PDF for text that was already there.  I sometimes merge hundreds of PDFs at once.  It would also be great to strip out the fonts embedded in each and embed them only once.

Hope this sort of thing makes it on the list for future versions.  I really enjoy using this library.

Bob

*This is the NEW single feature that would help me the most.  The previous single feature was needing to export multi-page PDFs to multi-page TIFFs.  Thanks a ton for that one!  That saved me an awful lot of work.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 14 at 5:22PM
Hi Bob,

for suggestions you can use the official support pages...

Cheers, Ingo
Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic