Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Render Quality

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eborger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Render Quality
    Posted: 19 Jul 13 at 3:59PM
Hello,

I have a quality problem rendering a pdf, the pdf was created with iText, the font is proportional, and the letters are left aligned. Viewing the file with acrobat is ok, but rendering with quick pdf lib is not, I tried downloading the new version 9.15 and got the same result.

I can send you a screen image of the acrobat view and the jpg created with RenderToFile funcion.

Anything I could do to correct that ?

Thank you, 
Edgar

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 13 at 8:15PM
Hi Edgar!

You should post a little bit more (perhaps a code snippet) if you need help ;-)
What function you're using?
You should deal with different dpi-values.

Cheers, Ingo

eborger View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eborger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 13 at 10:24PM
As I said in my previous post, I am using RenderToFile, and also RenderToString, I tried many different dpi settings with the same result, how can I send you a screen image so that you can see what am I talkin about ?

Thanks,
Edgar

eborger View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eborger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 13 at 10:26PM
the problem is spacing between letters, they are not evenly positioned, there are blank spaces between the letters.

Edited by eborger - 22 Jul 13 at 10:27PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic