Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CapturePage & DrawPage...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cverhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CapturePage & DrawPage...
    Posted: 03 Nov 05 at 5:54PM

I am using the ActiveX v4.42 and I am having difficulty using these two commands (CapturePage & DrawPage).  I am trying to load a pdf file and reduce the content on the page by 10% so I can stamp the bottom of each page.  Each time I use the capturepage function it screws up my pdf.  When I test it on a 10 page pdf and just capture the pages, it moves my odd pages to 1-5 and make pages 6-10 blank.  Does anyone have sucessful code that uses these two function?  Even if I have to use the DLL version.  I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Curtis

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 05 at 1:27AM
Hi Curtis!
Is this the same in the latest version 5.11?
Cheers,
Ingo

cverhoff View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cverhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 05 at 8:19AM

Ingo,

I think so.  Because when I download the latest activex from www.isedquickpdf.com there website says its v5.11 but in Visual Basic under the reference section it reads v4.42.  Just to make sure this wasn't a mistake I made, I reloaded it in Visual Basic and it still says v4.42.  Thanks for your response and I would greatly appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks,

Curtis

FKirch View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FKirch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 05 at 1:56AM
Hi Curtis,

you wrote: "I am trying to load a pdf file and reduce the content on the page by 10% so I can stamp the bottom of each page. Each time I use the capturepage function it screws up my pdf."

Can you show your piece of source code?
How do you reduce the content on the page by 10%?
How do you stamp the bottom of each page?
How do you use the capturepage function?

Fritz
cverhoff View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cverhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 05 at 6:26PM
Thanks Ingo & Fritz for your assistance. I was able to get the kinks worked out and now my program is running just fine.

Cheers,

Curtis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic