Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Version 7.21

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Version 7.21
    Posted: 13 Aug 10 at 10:10PM
I am starting to test the library and downloaded the latest version. However, it is version 7.19 instead of 7.21. Is there a way to get the 7.21 release for my tests?

Luke M. Miller

ResCorSoft, Inc.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 10 at 10:38PM
Hi Luke!

7.19 is the last official release ...
7.21 is the last beta.

Cheers, Ingo

Luke View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 10 at 11:15PM
Thanks. Just so you know the website says

The latest release of Quick PDF Library is version 7.21 and it can be downloaded from here:

That is what caused my confusion. Not a problem and I appreciate the quick response.
Luke M. Miller

ResCorSoft, Inc.
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 10 at 7:49PM
Apologies for any confusion -- the final version of 7.21 has now officially been released and can be downloaded from the updates page.
Luke View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 10 at 3:08AM
Are there any special instructions for upgrading?
Luke M. Miller

ResCorSoft, Inc.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 10 at 6:51AM
Hi Luke!

No. Not necessary ;-)
Replace the files and change the string "19" (of the last release) in your codes against "21".
If you used the last beta (7.21) there are no code changes.

Cheers, Ingo

Edited by Ingo - 18 Aug 10 at 6:51AM
Luke View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 10 at 1:45PM
I downloaded it from the link you included (http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/products/quickpdf/updates.php) and the quick trial link (http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/products/quickpdf/trial.php) and both are still version 7.19.
Luke M. Miller

ResCorSoft, Inc.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 10 at 2:09PM
Hi Luke!

I've done the same and it works.
It's version 7.21!
Perhaps you've lost the overview a little bit ... Try again ;-)
It's all okay.

Cheers, Ingo

Luke View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 10 at 5:11PM
Retried today and got new 7.21. Not sure what happened. Either a caching problem or operator error. I would like to believe the first but probably it was the second.Confused

Thanks for your help.
Luke M. Miller

ResCorSoft, Inc.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic