Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need sample code for DARenderPageToString

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need sample code for DARenderPageToString
    Posted: 09 Jul 10 at 9:39PM
I am need to modify PDF to image output before displaying to screen.

can anybody give me sample code to use DARenderPageToString so i can modify image in memory?
it will be better if example is with EMF+ in C++.

Edited by abhay - 09 Jul 10 at 9:43PM
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 10 at 10:21AM
Hi!

Use the search function above
with option advanced,
for all forums,
for any time,
with searchstring "RenderPageToString".

You'll find enough.
First you should be familiar with the sdk - so have a look here:
http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/samples/index.php

Which language and which imagetype doesn't matter.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

abhay View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abhay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 10 at 7:14PM
Thanks for Reply,

I search the samples for "RenderPageToString" and found they are likely to be used to insert in PDF.

What I want to achieve is to paint the PDF in DC at any starting coordinates and size. also I want to modify the colors and removing the page background
The RenderPageToDC paints the PDF from 0,0 (upper left corner).

So I have one option to use RenderPageToDC to paint PDF on memory DC and modify the bitmap as needed and paint it on actual DC using bitBlt. but after process the Image is not good quality as it is raster image. (after increasing the DPI, image is not smooth and affects the performance).

In second method I created the EMF using the RenderPageToFile and drawn on DC. that worked much better.
Now I want to avoid the file operation so instead of "RenderPageToFile", can I use "RenderPageToString"? is it the class or a file stream?

Regards

Abhay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic