Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 images on top of each other

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 images on top of each other
    Posted: 27 Apr 10 at 6:51PM
I want to be able to take two images and combine them.  For example, one of the images is the form and the other image is the data.  Is there any way to combine these two images/pdf's so that the form can be painted first and then the data on top of that form without the second image hiding the first image?

The end result will be a PDF that has a form with data on it.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 10 at 9:37PM
Hi!

It won't hide if the second image is smaller than the first ;-)
Why not use ONE image, render it to pdf and put the data with DrawText at the special positions?
But anyway ... a real form it won't be ;-)

mhc View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 10 at 12:34AM
Well because we are doing a convert from one imaging system to another and the existing imaging software used 2 images.  One image was for the form the other for the data.  They did this to save storage space.

So now I need to take the form which can be a PDF, TIF, or GIF whichever I choose and print the the data to that form.  The data is in a PDF format right now.

The only thing I worry about is the transparency part of it being both are going to be about the same size.????
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 10 at 6:11AM
Hi!

If you draw something (text, image, ...) on another pdf(-layer)
you can set a transparency-value. But this makes all transparency - It's pdf not gif ;-)
Perhaps here's another one with another opinion but i fear ...

Cheers, Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic