Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CapturePage, form values missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjim79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CapturePage, form values missing
    Posted: 04 Feb 10 at 3:46PM
Hi all,

When I use capturePage function, the form fields values are missing.  There are any way to keep the values?

Thanks!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 10 at 4:54PM
Hi!

Perhaps you have access to the wrong layer ...
Try a CombineLayers before.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo
mjim79 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjim79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 10 at 5:15PM
Thanks Ingo.

I try a CombineLayers and doesn't works.  LayerCount returns me 1.  Has pdfs with form more than one layer always?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 10 at 7:16PM
Hi!

"Normal" pdf-documents have two layers ...
Forms won't have less ;-)

Cheers, Ingo
mjim79 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjim79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 10 at 10:28AM
Ok, I don't konw whats happen but LayerCount returns 1 and the form values are missing.  Other alternative?

Thanks!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 10 at 11:26AM
Hi!

Please send me the form... so i can check myself.
Use the "advanced search" here on the page and search for "ewetel"... then you'll get my email ;-)

Cheers, Ingo
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 10 at 1:10PM
Hi Miguel!

There should be something wrong with your code.
If i check your form with QuickPDF i find two layers.
So if you get back only one then there is the problem.
Perhaps you don't do CombineLayers at the right position?

Cheers, Ingo

mjim79 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjim79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 10 at 7:42AM
Hi Ingo!

I try CombineLayers between the selectPage and capturePage, and before selectPage.  Doesn't work.  I sent  you the form and a new document with captured page embebed (DrawCapturedPage).  Also I sent you part of the code to do this. 

Thanks!

mjim79 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjim79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 10 at 1:13PM
Hi Ingo!

Now i get two layers, but the field values still missing doing a combinelayers.   I need to insert the captured page in other document with other information.  Can I use other functions?  I try a RenderPageToVariant but image returned is slow quality and hight size.

Thanks!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 10 at 1:53PM
Hi!

What type have the fields where the content is missing? Not simple text i assume...
BTW: I'm not all-knowing ... i'm a user as many here ... okay ... a bit longer but a user. So if you have problems why not try? Trying left, trying right, ... and share your experiences with us ;-)

Cheers, Ingo

mjim79 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjim79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 10 at 1:56PM
Hi all!

The fields are simple text.  Is the combinelayer in the rigth position?

With oQPDF

lngDocId = .NewDocument
  If .LoadFromFile(strPath)<>0 Then
    For k=lngInitPage to lngEndPage
      .InsertPages k+1, 1
      .SelectPage k
      .CombineLayers
      cap = .CapturePage
      .DrawCapturedPage cap, ...

Edited by mjim79 - 13 Feb 10 at 10:42PM
asturcon3 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asturcon3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 11 at 10:50AM
Just in case someone comes here (I have just reached googling)

If .LoadFromFile(path) then
    If .setneedappearances(1) Then
      While .formfieldcount
          .flattenformfield 1
      Wend
    End If
    ' ...
end if

This will commit the form values to the image, allowing capture functions to get the data.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic