Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 7 and DLL version 03.2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows 7 and DLL version 03.2007
    Posted: 31 Jan 10 at 8:06PM
I have purchased DLL version on March.2007
Everything worked perfect until I tried to use this DLL on Windws 7 OS
Doesn't work.

Is there something I can do or I need to buy a new/latest  DLL to be able to use it on Windows 7 ??

I am using xHArbour and when I compile the same code in XP environment, the program can use PDF librray and write PDFs without problem, on all OS (XP, VISTA and  Windows 7)

If I compile the same PRGs in Windows 7 environment, the comiulation went fine, but when execute, it Crashes on Windows 7 and XP OS

Any idea or help?
Thanks

Better to write programs than not to write programs...
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 10 at 8:35PM
Hi!

I think it depends on what's your 7-version - 32 or 64 bit.
There are different directories for 32- and 64 bit dlls.
BTW: The dll from 2007???
Why not use the user-friendly update-prices from Debenu?
With your version you'll have more and more probs with newer pdfs.

Cheers, Ingo

Boris View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 10 at 2:24AM
Yes the DLL is dated MArch.2007 at that date we bought it I know it is old but it still compiles well on XP environment... Only the compilation on Windows 7 result that EXE crashas on any OS when PDF functions are required

The Windows 7 is 32-bit Ultimate

I didn't receive any other version (32-bit or 64-bit) other than the DLL I have now

Better to write programs than not to write programs...
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 10 at 6:11AM
Hi Boris!

Yes. The dll compile well with xp but it won't work well with more and more pdf-documents 'cause in the meantime there are newer pdf-specs not regarded by the old QuickPDF-dll ;-)

Yes. There's only a 32-bit-dll-version of QuickPDF but this doesn't matter much but it depends on your windows-version (32 or 64 bit) where the QuickPDF-dll should stay in your system ;-)

Cheers, Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic