Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with LoadFromFile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YvesF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with LoadFromFile
    Posted: 11 Dec 09 at 5:01PM
Hi,
   I am using QuickPDF to extract images from PDF. The PDF contain scanned images only. If I use Acrobat 6.0 or less to create the PDF (create from a scanner), every thing works well. With Acrobat 7.0 and up, the function QuickPDFLoadFromFile return 0 and I'm not able to use RenderPageToFile. I tried the demo program and the result is the same.
Is somebody has a solution?

Thanks
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 09 at 9:38AM
Hi Yves!

Perhpas you can post the pdf anywhere online so that we can try to do the same ... perhaps with a better result ;-)
Please have a look at:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/quickpdf-the-first-steps_topic1242.html

Cheers and welcome here, Ingo
YvesF View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YvesF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 09 at 3:57PM
I want to send you the PDF document that could not be load by the fonction QuickPDFLoadFromFile() but I didn't find where.  I don't have any web link where you can get the document.  If you have any suggestion.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 09 at 8:22PM
Hi Yves!

With "...post the pdf anywhere online..." i mean you should upload it anywhere on your webspace, rapidshare or whatelse.
If it have only few mb you can send it to me, too: ingo --dot-- schmoekel --at-- ewetel --dot-- net   

Cheers, Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic