Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Initial View tab

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valleysboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Initial View tab
    Posted: 09 Jun 09 at 2:45PM
Afternoon all

I notice that some of the options in the "Initial View" tab of the properties window is available to manipulate programmatically using the ActiveX driver.

Initially the client wants to be able to programmatically set the Initial View > Document Options > Show option to "Bookmarks Panel and Page" but they'll probably want to set the rest of the options also.
I can use the SetInformation for the basic info (Author, Version etc) but what can I use to set the Initial View options?

Thanks
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 09 at 2:54PM
Hi!

I've looked for you in the online help at:
http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/help/quickpdf/DocumentProperties.php
Try SetOpenActionDestination and SetOpenActionDestinationFull.

Starting from http://www.quickpdf.org/ you can find a lot of interesting informations.

Cheers, Ingo

Valleysboy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valleysboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 09 at 3:52PM
Thanks Ingo, I've mapped almost all of the options to either SetViewerPreferences or SetOpenActionDestination

However I'm struggling to find the options for "Document Options" > "Show" to change it from "Page Only" to "Bookmarks Panel and Page"

Thanks for your help
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 09 at 3:59PM
Hi!

SetPageLayout
SetPageMode

Cheers, Ingo
Valleysboy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valleysboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 09 at 4:07PM
Thanks Ingo, will look into it.
Sorry about this but I'm trying to do this without Acrobat so I'm programming a bit blind.

Thanks for your patience
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic