Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annotations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annotations
    Posted: 29 Apr 09 at 3:32AM

During testing the QuickPDF SDK the following questions popup:

1. Can annotations be deleted?

2. Can annotations be edited?

3. Can annotations be made invisible?

4. Can annotations be made read only?

5. Can annotations be send to front/back?

6. What's the best way to view the pdf? When i use a TImage object as proposed somewhere on this forum, the quality of the image is not as good as with Adobe Reader.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 09 at 3:46AM
Hi Leon!

You can create annots ... that's all (in the current version). What functionality offers the QuickPDF-library you can see easily if you're looking in the online-documentation here:
http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/help/quickpdf/FunctionGroups.php

I'm using TImage, too for viewing pdf. Before viewing you have to render the pdf-page (RenderPageToStream should be the best for you). This functions offers the option "dpi". There you can determine how detailed your view shall be.

Cheers, Ingo

Leon View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 09 at 4:46AM
Ingo,

Thanks for the reply, too bad that those annotation features are not yet possible.

Leon

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic