Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Temporary file using AddImageFromFile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lapinig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Temporary file using AddImageFromFile
    Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 12:52PM
When i use the AddImageFromFile function, like this

"imageID = oPdf.AddImageFromFile(imagename, 0)"

ised function (maybe) generate various temporary files like this 128.jpg, 4325.jpg, 83245.jpg, each time i call the function more files are added.
Result = hundred of garabage files!!!
This files are a merely copy of my JPG file.
When i use the same function with BMP files no temporary files are added.
I try to use the functions to set the temporary files, like this
ano = oPdf.SetTempFile("C:\TEMP\FILEPDF.DAT")
ano = oPdf.SetTempPath("C:\TEMP\")
but no change are made...
Why? I wish to delete this files (for example at the end of the programm), how can do this?

thanks
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 09 at 1:37PM
Hi!

You can avoid this old bug in the SEDTech-version if you use our dll (version 5.22) which is normally in the library section but actually about some legal concerns it's not so.
 I've sent it to you by email.

If you want to use your old version you can delete these jpg-files with the normal functions of your compiler (vb has the kill-function?)...

Cheers, Ingo
lapinig View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lapinig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 09 at 11:10AM
ok, i've downloaded the 5.22 version and the problem is fixed.
Yes, with the kill function maybe i'd delete this files, but the name of file was randomized without any common sequence in the filename.
My program work fine in the last 2 years and i dont think to look for any update of ised dll's.

Thanks
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 09 at 11:17AM
Hi!

Check the relevant path before your function works and after the function... Any additional *.jpg-files? Yes? ...Then you can use the kill-function from your compiler.

Your last sentence i don't understand. The 5.22-dll doesn't create the jpg-files but you don't want to add the new dll to your app?

Cheers, Ingo

lapinig View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lapinig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 09 at 11:56AM
I modified my application in other parts and recently i'd used jpg-files instead bmp-files and i seen this bug.
Simply i don't know that ised.dll was updated because i don't read this forum since many months!!! It's my faults!!

thanks to you for help

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic