Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Future of QuickPDF - Stay in contact

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future of QuickPDF - Stay in contact
    Posted: 20 Dec 21 at 7:06PM
I know that this of course requires a bit of trust on your part, but if this forum suddenly no longer exists overnight, it would be good if I had at least your nicknames and email addresses to inform you about further things relating to this library... To keep you up to date about a new forum and so on.
Here's my e m a i l to g e t i n c o n t a c t:
w...master - at - is-soft      dot     de

Cheers,
Ingo

m_alam View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_alam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 22 at 12:31PM
thanks for being so helpful by these years..

i have sent you email from following address.. please keep me in your whitelist if something happens to this forum and you move to somewhere else..

altu....sb at gmail

best regards
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 22 at 11:04PM
Hi :)

You're on my list now ;-)
Like many other guys...

Cheers,
Ingo

André Labuschagné View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote André Labuschagné Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 23 at 5:59PM
Hi

Please put me on any list that keeps me in contact with this group.  This library is working really well for us and it is a shame that it has been discontinued.

Two questions:

[1]  How do I get my contact details to you as I would like to participate in the continuing of the library if some person or persons is going to take it on?

[2]  How much longer will this forum exist? 

Thank you for keeping this alive.

Cheers
Andre

mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 23 at 7:55PM
michal at lipok dot pl
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
kukulkan View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kukulkan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 23 at 1:36PM
volker dot schmid at regify dot com

Thanks!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 23 at 4:59PM
Volker...
You're on my list now ;-)
Wanna gather the developers into a new community so that our knowledge and this beautiful slimline library can survive.
But until now it seems to be okay here ;-)
Cheers,
Ingo

kdhelbig View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdhelbig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 23 at 3:57AM
Hello Ingo,
please add me to your list to inform if any changes to the forum are done,
I'm using the library starting from 9.15 (with source code) and now 18.11 (binaries only).
Any idea where i can get 18.22? I tried to contact leonardo Martello, but no response until today.
Regards
Klaus.
intelligent documents and workflow interfaces
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic