Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedQuick PDF Library Update - news update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick PDF Library Update - news update
    Posted: 14 Feb 09 at 6:26PM
Dear Curtis,

I am the founder and CEO of Debenu (www.debenu.com), founder and former CEO of Planet PDF (www.planetpdf.com) [include PDF Store, Planet PDF forum), ARTS PDF (www.artspdf.com), and Nitro PDF Software (www.nitropdf.com).

As has been mentioned on the forum, Debenu acquired the IP for Quick PDF Library (iSEDQuickPDF) from SedTech Pty. Ltd. and is continuing to update the SDK.

Quick PDF Library is (now) priced at $149, and we have a $50 discount using coupon code - QUICKVB01.

A free upgrade will also be provided to 7.12 when it is released in the 6-8 weeks.

In the interests of forum etiquette, I will not be making any further posts on the forum at this stage, you can email me directly if you wish -- karl.deabrew@debenu.com.

Cheers,

-Karl
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 09 at 7:00PM
Hi Everyone,

To avoid any confusion I thought I'd post a link to a more recent discussion about the future of Quick PDF Library (formerly iSEDQuickPDF and QuickPDF).

Topic: The future of QuickPDF

As you can see, Debenu and QuickPDF.org were able to come to a suitable agreement that pleased both parties, and going forward, QuickPDF.org will be the official user-to-user forum for Quick PDF Library -- a role that in reality it has been performing extremely well for years.

Cheers,
Rowan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic