Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purchasing Source

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loufeliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchasing Source
    Posted: 30 Mar 07 at 11:31AM
I called Share-IT! today at their US head quarters and the customer service person was not able to locate  the skew for isedQUickPDF source.  If anyone else has purchased it from ShareIT what product  skew/id# was used to place the order.

Thanks.

- Lou
marian_pascalau View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 07 at 11:58AM

The productid# is: 143148e. If you search for it use the same number without the last "e": 143148.

This should work for you,
Best regards, Marian
loufeliz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loufeliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 07 at 7:46PM
Thank you for the link.

- Lou
Boris View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 07 at 8:21PM
Originally posted by marian_pascalau marian_pascalau wrote:

The productid# is: 143148e. If you search for it use the same number without the last "e": 143148.

This should work for you,
Best regards, Marian

Marian,
Does it means I can buy the license for this DLL on this location?
I need a retal license, I do not need source, jyst the license to freely use the DLL.
regards
Boris

Better to write programs than not to write programs...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 07 at 6:25AM
Boris, I don't want to advertise for or against iSED company. The problem is that though ShareIt you will only pay this product.

The license key and source code you should receive from the manufacturer which is now offline. Anyway if you place your order I am curious to hear if you will get an answer from iSED.

Well how it will go for you I have no idea. In any case I am sure that you can get your money back from ShareIt in case that iSED is not answering. But I am very currious to hear from you if you will receive some kind of answer from iSED.

Please let us know your results,
Best regards Marian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 07 at 6:27AM
Lou, can you please inform us as well if you can buy a license for QuickPDF source code.

Best regards, Marian
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 07 at 7:29AM
Hi Boris!

If you've bought the product and if you can send me the invoice as pdf then i'll send you source and key - no problem.

BTW: I've sent a new trial key to you...

Best regards,
Ingo

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 07 at 12:22PM
Hi to all!

iSED isn't dead ... after Lou had bought the source license they sent the license key to him. So for the moment this seems to be a solution for us.

Best regards,
Ingo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marian_pascalau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 07 at 12:25PM
Ingo, how did he get access to the last iSED source code version?

loufeliz View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loufeliz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 07 at 2:40PM
Hello.

I was able to purchase a license via ShareIT for the source code.   I sent proof to Ingo to get access to source forum   I have not nor am I expecting to hear from iSed, though I surely to hope the $500 makes its way to the author.  

I had previously purchased binary only license, but required source for a project and also as insurance against something happening in the future. My needs are simple, just building compound PDF docs and placing text on forms.  Now just wish I had a way of reliably printing PDF's from Delphi.  currently using BatchPrintPro with Acro Reader 8 with okay results.

I hope that this forum continues at the very least for existing users. I am more than willing to help support the forum and keep future bug fixes and updates coming.  

cheers!

- Lou
Tim Hayes View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Hayes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 07 at 5:03PM
Hello

For the record, I have also just been able to use ShareIT to purchase a source code license using the sku quoted in this thread - they issued my site license OK. Now to contact Ingo .....
Chris2pher View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 07 at 3:02AM
Hello

I just bought the source from share-it. Where can I download it?

Many Thanks
Chris
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 07 at 5:07AM
Hi Chris!

If you send me a copy of your shareIT-invoice (as pdf) i'll send back to you the password for the source-section here.

Best regards,
Ingo
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 07 at 5:22AM
Hi Ingo

What is your email address?

Many Thanks
Chris
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 07 at 6:43AM
?????
... just click on my name ...

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 07 at 8:04AM
Hi
I clicked on your name but I'm only allowed to email from the web-site by filling in a form. Maybe I'm just missing the link. Anyway I emailed you this way with my email address if you can reply to me I'll then forward the PDF Invoice as an attachment.

Many Thanks
Chris
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 07 at 10:39AM
Hi!
'Till now there's nothing arrived.
Try ingo(dot)schmoekel(at)ewetel(dot)net
Best regards,
Ingo

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 5:49AM
Hi Ingo

Have you received my invoice I sent to
 ingo(dot)schmoekel(at)ewetel(dot)net

Regards
Chris
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 6:55AM
Hi!

No... I didn't get one (i've checked this minute).
You've changed the dot to . and the at to @ ... i hope ;-)

Best regards,
Ingo

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 7:07AM

Hi!

I definitely sent it. twice and did changed dot to . and at to @. :-)

I'm going to send it from my private address now.

Please check shortly

Thanks

Chris

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 7:53AM
Hi Chris!

Another thing ...
I've seen that you're from South Africa ... ;-)
You could do a special job for all forum members.
Do you know Benoni? ... Benoni North? There's the home of the iSED-team. The owner of QuickPDF. Perhaps you can find out something what's going on there. If the developing will go on some day. If the team is still alive...? Perhaps new contact data and names.
This would be great!

Best regards,
Ingo

Edited by Ingo - 09 May 07 at 7:54AM
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:05AM
Hi Ingo
I also noticed yesterday that the owner's domain belonged to a south-african company. I'll see what I can do. I will investigate in the next couple of weeks end post my findings. Ingo, in the meantime I desperately need the software. Please can you check soonest if you got my invoice. It was sent from both chrisv(at)metrofile(dot)co(dot)za and christopherv(at)cybersmart(dot)co(dot)za.

Many Thanks,
Chris
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:26AM
Hi Chris!

'Till now no incoming message from you.
What i've done now:
I've sent an email to your metrofile-account. Please attach your invoice there and send it back to me.

Best regards,
Ingo

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:32AM
Hi Ingo

Many Thanks!!

Can you also send it to my cybersmart account?

Many Thanks
Chris

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:47AM
It's on the way...
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:54AM
Hi Ingo

I received your mail at cybersmart and replied with the Invoice. Please send the passw soonest to my cybersmart account.

Many Thanks
Chris
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:56AM

Oh dear

got the following back after I replied. Please advise

This is the Postfix program at host webmail.cybersmart.co.za.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the message returned below.

The Postfix program

<Ingo(dot)Schmoekel(at)gmx(dot)de>: host mx0.gmx.net[213.165.64.100] said: 550-5.1.1
    {mx066} <Ingo(dot)Schmoekel(at)gmx(dot)de>... Sorry, your envelope sender has been
    denied: The recipient 550 5.1.1 does not want to receive mail from your
    address. ( http://portal.gmx.net/serverrules ) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Edited by Chris2pher - 10 May 07 at 1:41AM
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 8:58AM
Hi Ingo

Do you have another account like gmail, hotmail?

Regards
Chris
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 07 at 9:25AM
Hi Ingo

The mail went through sucessfully to

Regards
Chris

Edited by Chris2pher - 10 May 07 at 1:40AM
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 07 at 1:35AM
Hi Chris!

Anything seems to be wrong.
Please send your mail to Michel.
He can send the password, too.
PLEASE DON'T POST REAL EMAIL-LINKS... I GET ALREADY ENOUGH SPAM ;-)

Best regards,
Ingo

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 07 at 1:39AM

Hi Ingo

Sorry for the live links. I'll remove them now.

Can you email me Mitchels email address to by cybersmart address

Many Thanks

Chris

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 07 at 4:39AM
Michel:
exp(at)exp-systems(dot)com
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris2pher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 07 at 7:50AM
Thanks Ingo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic