Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

duplicate timestamp request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
papa71 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papa71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: duplicate timestamp request
    Posted: 11 May 23 at 10:05AM
Hi Ingo, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, there is no relevant information regarding my problem in the linked topic. I don't have an authentication problem because I go to my service provider from a dedicated IP address. The linked topic was interesting in that no one had a problem similar to the one indicated by my service provider. Although it is possible that the authors of the topic did not use a paid timestamp provider, so they did not have a problem with this.

Papa
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 23 at 11:02PM
Hi Papa :)

Perhaps this sample here from the forum will give you a hint:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/setsignprocesstimestampurl-with-login-and-password_topic3807_post15211.html?KW=timestamp#15211

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo
Cheers,
Ingo

papa71 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papa71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 23 at 10:48AM
Hello

I would like to use the pdf signature function with time stamp.
The function works, but my timestamp service indicated that every signature request that I initiate is received twice.
I don't want to pay twice for each timestamp.
Has anyone encountered this problem? 
Is there a solution to this problem?
My operating System Windows 2019 server
My QuickPDF version 18.11
Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Edited by papa71 - 27 Apr 23 at 11:47AM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic