Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Direct Access function

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Direct Access function
    Posted: 11 Aug 11 at 5:04PM
Hi!

Andrew told it already...
If you're missing few functionalities in the DAfunctions try the non-DA-functions but with smaller packages. Later (at the end) you can add these packages to the big one with DAfunctionality.
Please keep in mind:
Don't mix DA- with non-DA-functions.
So if you want to use both you should do it in two runs:
Try... non-DA-functionalities... Load... Save... Free...
Try... DA-functionalities... Load... Save... Free...
And at the end it should be okay... i hope ;-)

Cheers, Ingo

jhuang View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 11 at 3:13PM
In a different post I am trying to troubleshoot an OpenFromFile error when loading a 160+ Mb pdf file.  Aside from the 0 return value that I get, I have no clue what went wrong and have no idea how to even start troubleshooting it.

So I tried the direct access function DAOpenFile and I was able to get a handle so I am assuming the file opened fine.  If I do that, am I restricted to using functions prefixed by DA only?  I did a MergeFileListFast to generate the big 160+ Mb pdf file and need to get back in to create an outline/bookmarks for the merged files, set the page mode, and lastly encrypt the file.  Am I out of luck if I use the direct access functions?

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic