Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cannot get the right Libray path

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMWTester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannot get the right Libray path
    Posted: 13 Feb 15 at 9:03PM
I didn't get the right path for Library path. Would someone help me?

I put the Viewer on the Winform in VS2008. I use VB.net to build the windows application.

My library placed at C:\Users\usernames\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\TestDebenu\TestDebenu\bin folder

On my design view, I typed "..\DebenuPDFLibraryDLL1113.dll" on LibraryPath and ..\DebenuPDFRendererDLL1113.dll  on RenderPath.

I also paste the LicenseKey which copied on TRIAL_LICENSE_KEY file. When it runs, the viewer has message:

Please check LibraryPath property for this ActiveX control to ensure that the path to the Debenu Quikd PDF Library DLL binary is provided or the DLL is copied into the Debug or Release folders for this project.

Thanks in advance.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 15 at 8:03PM
Hi,

How to use the renderer-dll:
http://www.debenu.com/kb/use-rendering-printing-add-debenu-quick-pdf-library/
Using the dll-version of the library:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/using-dll-edition-with-delphi_topic2860.html
Something about how to use the 32- and 64-bit-versions:
http://www.debenu.com/kb/switching-between-the-32-bit-and-64-bit-dll-versions-of-debenu-quick-pdf-library/
You'll find all you need starting from here:
http://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_reference/Search.php

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

BMWTester View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMWTester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 15 at 9:04PM
I chatted with the staff on Debenu chat room. He taught me to put the physical path and I did. He also checked my project folder structure and designed view of the library path. He said it seemed everything was correct and my case was strange.  I reinstalled and restart my computer to build a new project for testing again. However the component still doesn't work. I also send my question to Debenu support.  Does any one has any clue of it?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 15 at 7:35AM
Hi,

mmmmh... if i think it over ...
I had similar things with a C#-Installation.
It should be always better to put the 32-bit-dll on a 32-bit-system in the system32-path.
... the 32-bit-dll on a 64-bit-system in the syswow64-path.
... the 64-bit-dll on a 64-bit-system in the system32-path.
You should avoid dlls in your app-path!
While developing you should have an eye on your compiler settings.
Working with the 32-bit-dll your Compiler Settings should be "for x86"...
working with the 64-bit-dll your Compiler Settings should be "any cpu".
Be sure that there isn't any other dll-version in any other path on your System.

Cheers and good luck,
Ingo

Edited by Ingo - 17 Feb 15 at 7:35AM
Cheers,
Ingo

BMWTester View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMWTester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 15 at 2:25PM
Ingo, thanks it work. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic