Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Wishes everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Wishes everyone!
    Posted: 24 Dec 05 at 9:55AM
   It is hard to believe: this forum was opened on Oct 29 2005. Less than 2 months later, we have 88 members! I can't predict the future, but it will be interesting to see where we are as a group this time next year. My thanks go to all of you for providing to Ingo and I the justification to opening this forum.

I wish you all Happy Holidays and all the best for 2006!
chicks View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 05 at 11:08AM
Thanks to both of you for creating the forum, and for keeping this excellent library alive and kickin'!

Merry Christmas!
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 05 at 2:54PM
From me, too...
The best wishes to all of you for the new year 2006.
Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic