Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ASP Development`

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASP Development`
    Posted: 13 Jan 06 at 12:50PM
I notice many Dephi and VB programmers on this forum.  I am mainliy just doing server side processing of text into nicely formatted and encrypted pdfs.

I don't need any source code, as I am not interested in that level of development.   However, this product has really opened up the possibitlities for me that have been lacking - at a reasonable price.

What are my options for getting active/x upgrades if I do not choose to join the "source code" craze.

I am glad you all are here - responses still seem sparse ( a few users know the answers ) but I think that will grow in time.
To Err is to try. To fail is to err and not try again
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 06 at 2:38PM
Hi Shelby!

If you're fast enough you can still buy a license for the compiled version on the iSED-website. If you have a legal key you can get the compiled versions here, too.

Best regards,
Ingo

shelby View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 06 at 3:36PM
THanks,  so,  once I buy the "legal" version, you will allow me to download any enhancements that you make?
To Err is to try. To fail is to err and not try again
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 06 at 9:48AM
Hi!

Yes. That's right.

Best regards,
Ingo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic