Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WRONG OUTLINE deleted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WRONG OUTLINE deleted
    Posted: 25 Mar 09 at 10:50PM
Hi Roger,

We've found the problem with the first issue. The MoveOutlineBefore and MoveOutlineAfter functions were not setting the /Parent of the moved node. So subsequently deleting the node resulted in a messed up outline tree.

This has been fixed and will be included in the next release of Quick PDF.

We can't duplicate the problem with deleting the siblings. I will follow up with you in your support case to resolve this issue.

As for the request for new functions - we already have the
GetDestPage, GetDestType and GetDestValue functions. Using these in conjunction with the SetOutlineDestinationFull function should give you everything you need.

Cheers,
Rowan
rogerad View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 09 at 3:39AM
i am using delphi 6  dcu 's with version 7.12

i am having problems when i delete outlines from the pdf. Sometimes the wrong outline is deleted

for exampe i added an outline to a list of bookmarks. The outline was placed at the END of the list.
I then moved the outline to the START of the list with  MOVEOUTLINEBEFORE

i then deleted the outline - the library deleted ALL the other outlines instead of the outline which i tried to delete

another exampie is i added 2 outlines as a child. when i tried to delete 1 outline , the other outline was deleted.

i have NOT included code because i checked the outline title with the ID before calling delete.

a suggestion  to support is 'can you please add the functions GETDESTINATIONFULL and GETDESTINATIONZOOM to the library'

if i cannot fix the wrong outlines being deleted then i can store the detinationfull and detinationzoom when i load the outlines into my program, THEN ALL THE OUTLINE FUNCTIONS WILL BE IN EXISTANCE in the library

this is a copy of an email i have sent to support at quickpdf in case somebody else is having similar problems to me

roger

roger adams
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic