Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windows Errors when Batch Printing MANY PDFs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viabinary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows Errors when Batch Printing MANY PDFs
    Posted: 03 Aug 09 at 5:46PM
Has anyone run into the user session getting DE-activated by windows when spooling out MANY prints to a printer. I mean hundreds of print jobs being created as fast as the printer can take them!  Am I supposed to wait for some event between prints?  This is a new client reports printing routine that changes printer trays, orientation, duplexing, etc. often so as to "bind" together multiple PDF's from different sources into an orderly stack on the printer.  ALL THIS WORKS FINE but windows is thowing errors and locking the accoutn out after some unknow number of print jobs hit the spool.  This post is just asking for a direction to start looking.  I can gladly supply more info if anyone intertested.  Thanks in advance for any replies - guidance!

Kirby

DELBEKE View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELBEKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 09 at 8:46PM
I have perhaps a solution.
 Wait for a notification that the printers has finish it's job before sending an other
I have writen an activex dll that can do it, its' written in vb6 and you can find the source and the comipled dll here

hope this help
viabinary View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viabinary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 09 at 9:07PM
DELBEKE, thank you very much!  This is a big Canon Printer/Copier with a Fiery controller and I am struggleing with it!  Thank you again.  I will advise you when I test.
viabinary View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viabinary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 09 at 2:14PM
Your DLL and the demo app were VERY useful.  Thank you.  It helped me show that it was the Fiery Controller in the printer and not the program that was throwing the errors incorrectly!  Thank you.  I consider the thread closed unless anyone wants to reply.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic